10/21/2008

Where amazing happens...

... the basketball court
I have to confess that I've been addicted to sports since my childhood. I'm lucky because this affection is in my veins due to my parents./Thanx Mum & Dad/:).

I have tried several kinds of sports but the one which has always played the main role in my life is basketball. I haven't become a professional player but it is among my beloved spare time activities.

Every time I play this team game it makes me feel good. During a game your every muscle work and this progress builds up your endurance.And the best thing is that in the same time you can have fun.Especially if you play with your friends.


Tonight I was on an event which inspired me to write about this addiction.
My favorite team Pécs PANTHERS has begun the 2008/2009 season of Men's Professional Basketball Championship. They were fighthing against the team of Sopron and the final result was the outcome of an unbelievable individual offense made by one of our gifted players.So finally we defeated them with 3 points.

If you are interested in further details visit their website:

www.pvsk-panthers.hu

I think I will write about 'my team' frequently from now on./ the results at least/

Go Panthers!! ;)

3 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

I think you should consider starting it again!Think about it, 3 or 4 training a week...

Nóry írta...

I am a fan too but from Kaposvár. :) I guess I was there on every match for 7 years now. I am happy that the championship has finally begun and I am looking forward to see Kaposvár playing against Pécs. :)

Évi írta...

I also like basketball,but I can't play it:)Even so sometimes it is good feeling watching a match and cheering for the team I like:)