10/09/2008

Turn the mic up...we got company:)

Let me welcome all of you on my brand-new blog. First of all I would like to explain why I've chosen the name Boundless as a title...Well I wanted to find a word which covers all of the topics I'm planning to write about and here comes the question: - Who knows what the future holds?:)
All I know right now is that besides my lifestyle and experiences I would like to write about topics which you are also interested in. We are all part of the big game called LIFE so we have a lot in common. Anyway, that’s interesting what steps we take in this game and to what direction. Footprints in the sand can’t be the same and…not even our left & right :)
Everybody has the desire to express him/herself...now here is the chance for us to create our own site with our own thoughts, feelings and in the same time practice our English knowledge by sharing our individual ideas.
I'm sure you all have friends abroad or foreign students who are studying here in Hungary. I also have some good friends, acquintances . I'm gonna show my blog to them too. So the title Boundless is also ment to symbolize the fact that borders can be vanished...borderlessJ if you like.The reader of this blog can be anybody who finds pleasure in it. I hope you will…;)
ooops..I haven't even written a word about myself...maybe next time!
take care

3 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

Looks like you have plenty of ideas about what to write, since there are no boundaries.Nevertheless people are likely to talk about their experiences here(what happened to them, what book did they read, what did they see etc.).
I am waiting for your first article.

Unknown írta...
Ezt a megjegyzést eltávolította a szerző.
Unknown írta...

I have to disagree with you, Edit. You have actually told me a lot about yourself in this intro to your blog -- among other bits, your gaming frame of mind and motivation in self expression. A potentially fascinating combo!